A similar class is available in Arabic within the framework of the PEAA Program. Students interested should have “low intermediate” as an entrance level at their arrival to EGE.
- be familiar with the latest development in the Arab world with regards to society, culture and politics.
- differentiate between the different social and political discourses in the Arab world
- assess the impact of social, cultural and political phenomena on the evolution of the Arab region
- demonstrate knowledge about the North Africa and the Middle Eastern societies, culture and history.
- understand the current political, economic and social situation in the Arab world.